Skip to navigation

Mark Moxon's Travel Writing

Contact Me: Guestbook

Jo Fenton

Subject: Virtual Hiking Challenge with my team
Posted: 10 Aug 2020 1:27 pm

Thanks so much for your excellent site. With your brilliant descriptions and photos, you've facilitated a virtual hike with my team of Clinical Research staff from Land's End to John O'Groats.
Thanks to their hard work, we've now completed it (in 5 weeks!), and I think we're about to tackle the Welsh Coast. Unfortunately, it looks as though it will be much harder for me as I'll have to work out the distances between places myself, and source the photos. Ah well...unless you've just done that route, and haven't posted it yet...
Thanks again 😀
Jo

Post a Reply

Mark Moxon

Subject: Virtual LEJOG
Posted: 11 Aug 2020 3:27 pm

Hi Jo.

I'm glad you like the site - thanks for the kind words. And as for doing the hike in 5 weeks, that's really going for it - congratulations! I found 3 months tough enough, so hats off to you all. 😀

I'm afraid I haven't done the Welsh Coast, so no joy there, but if you're looking for something different, you could always try a tubewalk (though yeah, it's definitely not countryside walking). Still, it's a thought - see www.tubewalker.com for details, where all the lines are mapped out in even more detail than LEJOG.

Good luck with your Welsh coastal walk!

All the best,

Mark

Post a Reply